Top Handle Grip Cold Shoe Hot Shoe with Anti-Off Designed Adapter+15mm Rod Clamp
This top handle grip serves as the perfect introduction to accessories for novice filmmakers, but it also provides ample opportunity for even professionals to customize their rigs to their needs. It offers cold shoe mounts that attach directly to your camera via the camera’s own hot shoe for incredible versatility.
Please note that the handle cannot be attached directly to the cage and should instead be attached to the DSLR camera. It fits most DSLR cameras, including the Canon 5D, 7D, 60D, and 70D as well as the Nikon D800, among others. It includes several features to enhance your videography/vlogging experience, which includes:
- 1.5kg maximum weight capacity;
- Cold shoe handle attaches via the camera’s hot shoe and allows for handheld shooting;
- Cold shoe locks tight by manually operating the thumbscrew/wingnut;
- Built-in rod clamp allows for the attachment of any standard 15mm rod for microphones, follow focus equipment, and more;
- Top-mounted cold shoe features anti-off technology to prevent accessories from falling off during use;
- Locating points allow for the attachment of a Magic Arm or numerous other devices; and
- Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes to attach everything you need for the best possible experience.
The cold shoe handle grip is constructed from a sturdy yet lightweight aluminum alloy that weighs only 165 grams.